can a JEE topper share his/her notes?

Yes ! Why not ?
He will definitely share his jee notes to any relative or friend or someone.
There is no remarkable difference between his and your notes.
I do not know much about Aman bansal, but I had seen notes of Satvat Jagwani when I was in Kota.
The boy who showed me his notes was one of Satvat’s relative.
But, one thing I observed in Satvat’s notes proved that Satvat was a genius… Hats off to him.
  • He has done long-long solutions in a very short space.
  • One NLM free body diagram in just 2cm*2cm area.
  • The solution which take the entire white board twice by a JEE teacher, Satvat can do it in the free space of JEE paper very effectively.
  • His score was ultimate, but if we have a look at his paper, we will find it just neat and clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What logos include hidden messages in their design?

Doing this for just 1hour/day can alter your life